Website Park Mayon Philippines
We are the newest villa vacation park in the Philippines
Park Mayon Philippines is seeking an enthusiastic Security Officers for 40 hours a week at our park mayon in Q3 2022
The Security Officer is responsible for providing excellent customer service and focuses on safety and security to all members of Park Mayon including all guests. This position supports the Park Mayon ideals, and a commitment to service. The Security Officer is responsible for the security of equipment and real property, remains alert and engaged at all times, demonstrates an understanding and embraces engagement with a diverse population, and is capable of handling crisis situations and making decisions based upon policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Patrol assigned area on foot, in assigned motor vehicle, or other specialized vehicle to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
- Examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure security
- Uses College keys to open and close buildings
- Monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities
- Inform and warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles
- Provide escort services for guests, staff, as necessary; provides other public assistance, such as lockout services, jump-starts, and routine information
- Watch for and reports irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations
- Contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required
- Remain alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious persons and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and/or detain violators, as required, until police arrive
- Perform periodic checks of emergency call boxes and/or street lights to ensure proper functioning; reports malfunctions as required
- May provide safe and efficient transportation to guests and staff, as requested, using an institutional vehicle
- Patrol and monitors assigned parking areas to provide public security and enforce infractions utilizing automated ticket system.
- Prepare automated incident reports
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Provide strong student focused costumer service
- Identify fire safety issues and report observations
Background & Skills
For this position, you have completed security school or a comparable educational background and have professional experience in the security area.
Additionally, we are looking for:
Strong organisational and coordination skills with a hands-on mentality;
Friendly appearance and a high degree of independence and flexibility;
Strong communication skills and high service standards;
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
Good written and spoken Tagalog and English language skills are a must.
Offers assistance and directions to all visitors at the Campus, and takes accurate messages as needed
Performs all other assigned duties by the Directors of Admissions.
Requirements Organizational skills
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
Health and Wellness Programs
Your salary will start from ₱ 1000,00 till 1300,00 per day
Depends on your experience
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
Employee Assistance Program
For further details, please contact us here
Please submit your resume and cover letter in the mail
To apply for this job email your details to Jve2020phil@gmail.com