Website Park Mayon Philippines
We are the newest villa vacation park in the Philippines
Park Mayon Philippines is seeking an enthusiastic Chefs for 40 hours a week at our park mayon restaurant in Q3 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares all food in accordance with the daily menu planner, using Senior Lifestyle standardized recipes, in a timely manner.
- Works the food line during mealtime.
- Plates food in an attractive manner and ensures that all condiments and garnishes are prepared and served with the appropriate foods.
- Keeps work area and serving line equipment clean and adheres to sanitation cleaning schedules.
- Ensures proper food temperature maintenance.
- Keeps stock rooms, coolers & freezers clean and ensures that food supply stocks are rotated, all perishables are labeled, dated and stored properly.
- Keeps food waste to a minimum by using food storage and food recycling techniques.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meeting
- Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Background & Skills
For this position, you have completed cook school or a comparable educational background and have professional experience in the restaurant area,1 year of experience in a high volume restaurant, country club, or institutional setting.
Additionally, we are looking for:
Strong organisational and coordination skills with a hands-on mentality;
Friendly appearance and a high degree of independence and flexibility;
Strong communication skills and high service standards;
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
Good written and spoken Tagalog and English language skills are a must.
Offers assistance and directions to all visitors at the Campus, and takes accurate messages as needed
Performs all other assigned duties by the Directors of Admissions.
Requirements Organizational skills
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
Health and Wellness Programs
Your salary will start from ₱ 1000,00 till 1400,00 per day
Depends on your experience
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
Employee Assistance Program
For further details, please contact us here
Please submit your resume and cover letter in the mail
To apply for this job email your details to Jve2020phil@gmail.com